Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Journey Begins Tonight

Being a FOCUS missionary I have an incredible opportunity to grow into a deeper relationship with our Lord on a daily basis. In fact I am actually expected too, and I should be, as I would not be an effective missionary without daily communication with God.

This time of Lent I know God is calling me into an even deeper relationship with Him. Instead of giving up desserts or praying a daily rosary as I have done in the past, this lent I have decided to offer up every single night to Him.

I am not much of a camper, but that is about to change. My nights are going to consist of sleeping in my backyard and using that time to read, write, and grow as a man.

I am pumped as any man would be. Although I am not entering the wilderness I am excited to begin this challenge and write about how God can work through even during the cold and rainy nights here in great city of Indianapolis.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you my friend during this time! I'll be praying for ya:)

    ReplyDelete